级别:初级会员

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2008-04-17
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2009-01-27
I registered here some time ago last year, but I did not pay much time logging in, now that everybody is staying at home for their holiday, i did not go back to my hometown due to the owesome transportation during the holiday, I came in again by chance while i was reorganizing my computer, it is sad that i did not remember my password, i finally get my password back and was able to log in again...

Now i can enjoy all the subjects here again, as you all are...

I saw some interesting topics and downloading resources, however, as you all are aware, i could not download them due to low credit, and as i indicated in the subject, i am not good at SMT at all though i am working in this industry, my English is not poor, i think i can get some credit by posting something here, and then i can enjoy the site as you all are...

i think i want to discuss something here is the macro economic situation nowadays, and the SMT industry in China, all of you may well know that we are in a really bad situation, the consumer market has been plumbing down very fast in the past several months, this in turn was directly reflected by your company's ever dropping customer forecast, huge inventory, line shut down and manpower cut down...
do NOT be panic, do NOT feel sad, this economic downturn may last for a while, couple of years, however, as i see, this may not be a bad thing to China, nor to you, WHY?
because the demand is dropping, every company is trying to cut down their cost, that is why you see so many job cuts in the US, EU and even JPN, is this enough? NO, this poor economic situation will push or press those companies who has SMT / MFG facilities in the developed coutries to think seriously whether they should move those facilities to lChina, or Vietnam, so-called LCC(Low Cost Countries), if you look at all LCC you will realize that China is the best location for them, not only because China has the biggest expereinced direct labors, but also medium even top level management staff, as well as skillful engineers, as for the infrastructure, China is at least as good as that in Singapore, Phillipines, Malaysia, do not even mention the recently imerging Vietnam...

hehe, what i am trying to say is that we are actually facing a good time, a good opportunity to have more SMT MFG facilities open up in China, why do not you take this opportunity and sharpen your saw, you may have a better than ever chance in getting a good job offer, or at least job opportunity...

Let us wait and see~
1条评分
nestor 金币 +2 - 2009-01-27
分享到
离线nestor
在线等级:26
在线时长:4005小时
升级剩余时间:45小时在线等级:26
升级剩余时间:45小时
级别:荣誉会员

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-08-12
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2009-01-28
回复楼主 ly0379 的帖子
Perhaps you could use Micro & Macro to compare the economic enviornment as they are the factors as well. Welcome onboard again!